1. - Top - End - #25
    Bugbear in the Playground

Flumph

Default Re: 5e Mythos General Rules + Swordbearer Base Class

Quote Originally Posted by Xefas View Post
    This is actually something I would like to test. Would it be too unreasonable of me to ask you to whip up a level 20 Barbarian character sheet for me to crash-test current and future classes against?

I would assume that magic items wouldn't factor in, since presumable both parties would be equally benefited. Although, a Swordbearer with Sagacity Of Forge And Blade can actually make them as a class feature, so perhaps they should be compensated in some way.
    1. I can punch one in but I would see if I can get in a PDF to send it to you.
    2. I would just stick with +1 equipment on both sides as to test each other's battle capabilities. As I said before besting a martial almost every time shouldn't be the goal here. Even if you would succeed in cramming enough abilities over the course of this class to do so while being good in a whole bunch of other stuff this design is still quite impotent in general capabilities at effective level 11 only getting a couple of proficiencies to compensate against spells, rituals, other very useful ribbons, and expertise. Nor do I think this would be balanced against the characters over all.
    Last edited by Amnoriath; 2017-04-30 at 05:57 PM.