View Single Post

Thread: Lemmy's Custom Weapon Generation System

1. - Top - End - #214
    Ogre in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Default Re: Lemmy's Custom Weapon Generation System

We are back!

Oh, boy! Do I have news for you guys?

- Chop weapons! In case you really, really want your axes to be Slashing damage only and have [20] / x3 critical.
    - Changes of prerequisites to Improved Critical Multiplier and Improved Critical Threat Range! Now they can added to weapons with any kind of damage!
    - Slings! Does anyone care? I don't know... But now they are there!
    - New Flaws! Impractical Reload was finally added to the document. A new flaw is coming very soon.

And of course... Previews!

Because it's always fun to get a quick sneak peek.

Spoiler: New Modification: Adaptive
    Show
    As a move action, the wielder of an adaptive weapon can activate a different aspect of the weapon, giving it an additional modification in exchange for gaining an weapon flaw of equal or greater cp value. The modification and flaw are both selected at the time of the weapon’s creation, and cannot be changed without completely reshaping it. The weapon must fulfill all the requirements for both the adaptation and flaw, including modification category limitations.
    Requirements: None. Craft Points: 0* + Modification cost (maximum total of +2).

- Weapon Weight Rules!
    This one is for you, HisHighestMinion! You and your 2-handed gravatus club that somehow only weighs 1 ounce (I mean... Technically, it can't weigh one ounce, because ounce is a measure of mass, not force, but thats just the engineer in me being pedantic ).

Spoiler: Weapon Weight
    Show

I hope you guys enjoy all of the new stuff. And thank you all again for your continued interest in my humble project.
    Last edited by Lemmy; 2017-05-15 at 07:59 AM.
    Homebrew Stuff: