Just letting everyone know that the SoM playtest is getting a new update soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Meyers
Some of you have already heard this, but we are planning a massive update to the playtest documents, to come online Monday or Tuesday. Among other things including some expanded content, the update will make two major changes to the rules:

• First, the removal of dedications. They've actually become less important as the mechanics have evolved, and removing them opens up a bit more customization.
  • Second, the expansion of the battered condition. Currently the sole property of the berzerker sphere, battered condition inflicted by the berzerker sphere is seeing its usability expanded, and can now be inflicted by other spheres, and has become a much more potent martial tactic.

We're excited to see how these changes (among the other, smaller ones) will affect play. We'll announce them when they go live, but since Paizo Con is this weekend, we'll be waiting until that's over before posting changes. If you'll be at Paizo Con this weekend, we'll be tending a booth and talking to whoever passes by, so come say hi.
Sadly I'm not at Paizocon now, but I will be at Gencon (hopefully), so if any of you are going to that, feel free to bother me.