1. - Top - End - #175
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Campaign Quotes, No Context Edition VI: Good. Bad. I'm the one with the pun.

"So now you have a 5-inch Ent on your shoulder flinging grenades. That'll come in very handy if we come across a 3-inch Saruman."
    "I am Kroot."

"The head bone's connected to the rib bone, the rib bone's connected to the arm bone, the arm bone is connected to an abominable sin against nature who has no right to be that cute."

"You cloned that green thing from yourself?"
    "My hand bone to be exact. If you tell him the fourteen passwords he'll give you the power to create heaven."
    "No way I'll let any part of your body take me to heaven."

"It's like TWD out there"
    "Well, they're not really dead, and not undead either. They're just living puppets who are being controlled by the parasite, helpless to do anything but watch as they infect or maim their loved ones until you come to release them from their predicament by killing them. Or until they catch fire and the parasite bursts out while pulping their internal organs."
    "Okay, but...can I still look like Rick? I got the right jawline and stubble, dammit!"

"It's a Mask of Cutting Flesh, an item worn by worshipers of Zon-Kuthon. It looks menacing and draconic, but it can magically disguise itself as an incospicuous hood at will. It will make you more resilient to physical ailments like poisons, and a worshiper of the evil god can use it to call upon an invisible blade to tear apart its enemies."
    "As a character, I say it's horrible. As a player, I say it's horribly awesome."
    Last edited by Gallade; 2017-07-12 at 03:36 PM.