Spoiler: Responses
Show
Quote Originally Posted by Gallade View Post
"Okay, first thing first I get an audience with her and say 'GIMME ALL YOUR SPOILERS MLADY!'"
LOL, what a way to open up conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Guizonde View Post
ah, 4th wall breaks... never gets old.
Nope, they never do. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Guizonde View Post
"sighing deeply, i grab the healers and think of england."
All I could think of was burgers. It's hard to dungeon delve on an empty stomach. Luckily we found a stocked kitchen, so we freed the enslaved cooks and asked for a sandwich as payment.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroGear View Post
Rivit: "You gave the kaiju an Evangelion sized rectal exam!"
Ow.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroGear View Post
Buster: "So your nemesis is a ghost now?"
Wyzz: "Seems like it."
Buster: "How do we deal with him?"
Wyzz: "Rootbeer."
I got that reference! :D

Quote Originally Posted by Gallade View Post
"Look, I don't see anything wrong with premarital sex, for all I care you can do it both before and after marriage. Just, for the love of the gods, don't do it DURING the wedding ceremony."
Yikes, they really had a thing going on between them.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldan View Post
Thierry: "You're an utter bastard. Also, remind me to never again piss off the merchant bank."
Heh, good advice. Especially when they got your money.

Viridia: “Can somebody pleaaaaase roll Survival for the safe? I have low Survival.”
Choro: “Is it lower than [my] 3?”

Doc: “Well killbot and meatbag just crit succeeded on studying the samples.”

Choro: “Also, Killbot and Meatbag; add it to the list of musical act names!”

Doc: “Don't let your other blades get jelly.”
Viridia: “Viridia won't let them have jelly. She's coming for that jelly. And by ‘jelly’, I mean booty. Sexually.”
GM: *jelly.gif*

Viridia: “In case it's not obvious, I'm not a robot. I don't know the slang. Why don't you lead and I'll jump in when I need to?”
Bertly: “I... would prefer some degree of privacy, if I may? It has been quite a while since I could talk to another robot.”
Viridia: “Ohhh, I see. You like a bulky chassis, huh? Go get him, tiger.” (bops hips with Bertly)
Bertly: *sputtering noise, leaves room faster than she could say 'Robo Bachelor'*