Q 081

tl;dr: Does a Sorcerer with the Domain Access ACF (Complete Champion, pg. 52) have the ability to become a Luckstealer at level 7?

More info: I *think* so, but it's weird. Domain Access removes spells known, not spell slots per day, so you technically know 0 third level arcane spells, but you still technically have the spell slots to cast them from (for metamagic or what-have-you.)

Now, I'm not in the camp that thinks that having slots alone qualifies as the "ability" to cast 3rd level spells (I can't cast them if pressed, after all), but the ACF *does* grant me divine spells via the cleric domain, and the prerequisites for the prestige class say "3rd level arcane or divine spells". That... is promising? I think the domain slots count as divine technically, but that shouldn't be an issue.

So... I think the only real issue I'm hitting is the semantic issue of only being able to cast a single divine spell of 3rd level when the prerequisite is for spells plural, but I think that semantic issue isn't an issue? Or am I wrong?