1. - Top - End - #23
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Giving the Deck of Many Things to controlled followers negates almost all downsid

Quote Originally Posted by Renduaz View Post
    Well, as I've explained in the beginning, that wouldn't be possible since the minion is still mentally dominated by the player, and no card from the deck has removed that condition. If the player told it not to use his wishes, it can't do so. He is basically a puppet of the player.
    No, it obeys your commands, but can operate independently, as per the wording if the spell. Specifically, the wording says, "Your familiar acts independently of you, but it always obeys your commands." That means it is capable of acting on its own accord, s if it does not feel loyalty toward you, but rather obeys you begrudgingly (imps and quasits, I'm looking at you), then you had better be exact with your wording, or else that familiar will have a Wish, and that's not great for the master.

And to those of you who say, "Well I'll just make my wording perfectly exact," I just have to say good luck to you.
    Last edited by EvilAnagram; 2017-08-10 at 06:29 PM.