Quote Originally Posted by Recherché View Post
Spoiler: Orientation Stuff
Show
Its pretty likely that you're some variation on bi. However not all bi people are attracted to both genders equally. For a long while I used to describe myself as 80% lesbian. (Nowadays I just go with queer because its more complicated and finding a super exact label is a lot of work for little reward.)

Those feelings of being threatened by guys flirting with you could be because guys tend to be a bit more assertive than women in flirting which you might find threatening. It could also be that given your background the idea of being with a guy is a little intimidating. It could also be that you aren't interested in men most of the time.

My suggestion would be to not worry so much over labels. I know it can be scary to not have one and to be adrift without a category to put yourself in but making yourself fit to any category can limit you in ways that hurt over time. Forcing yourself to stick within the boundaries of a label when you don't actually belong will make things worse not better. So let yourself fall for whoever you're going to fall for and worry about labels someday in the future.
That helps a lot, thank you.