Athrusa: The woman's attention snaps over to Athrusa as she speaks. She chuckles bitterly, and smiles wistfully, before rising and moving over to the side of the bed.

"What isn't would be a better question. I did, however, come to see you with a purpose in mind. I felt it was better to let you rest, though, after speaking to the doctor, especially given what I need to ask you, Athrusa." She pauses, brushing a bit of hair out of her blue eyes. "By now, you've probably guessed who I am, but I might as well introduce myself. I'm Nina Brighton, captain of the Vengeance." She smiles, not the wistful one from before, but one that's filled at the same time with warmth and sadness. "There's something I need to tell you, and something I need to ask you. The doctor explained it to me, and I felt you should hear it from me before I ask my question. You've been injured pretty badly; and my team has done everything they have the equipment to do for you. Your body is functional, but you've suffered a lot of nerve damage, and due to your modifications, we don't have the right equipment to treat it. If we can get you to a station or a larger ship with a better equipped medbay, then it should be fixable, but until then, you're going to be in a lot of pain when you move around without some form of painkillers."

She sighs, closing her eyes and pinching the bridge of her nose for a moment. "Normally, that wouldn't be a problem, but given our situation, I have to ask you to do something I normally wouldn't. You're the Nephilim's only remaining pilot, and none of your team know the controls due to its age. If the doctors can give you enough painkillers to suppress the pain for say, an hour or two, would you be willing to try and pilot it? I've assigned extra people to your team to try and repair it as far as possible, and I'll have them do the prep work for you so that you can spend as much time resting as you need before we need to sortie, but right now, the Nephilim and the other Gundams are the only mobile suits I have to field, and I'm sure we're going to have to fight our way clear of the system. Once we're clear, I can see if you and your team might be able to train someone else to pilot, at least until we can get you to a better facility, but right now, you're all I've got. I won't force you; this is completely up to you, and like I said earlier, I wouldn't be asking this of you if this situation was anywhere close to normal, but we're in a definite pickle. What do you say?"

Yuuki/Agrias: Ichiro places a hand on his daughter's shoulder. There's sadness in his eyes, but determination on his face. He obviously doesn't want to say what he's about to, but he feels his daughter needs to hear the truth.

"They can, yes. Technically, the captain has the final say; the Admirals' council gave the power of conscription to captains three months ago, though normally they can only do it when in a warzone. I suppose this qualifies, though, which means that she can draft you on the spot, and order you into combat, and you failing to follow her orders can get you thrown in the brig, or worse." He grimaces, and looks to the Shura. "I'm sorry, sweetie. I shouldn't have brought you with me, nor should I have let you get so involved in the work on the Shura. This is my fault. Your mother joined the military because she wanted to, but I don't think she would have wanted this for you. Unless, by some chance, the captain manages to find someone else, but I guess we shouldn't get our hopes up."

He looks to Agrias as she approaches and calls out and shakes his head.

"They seem to be looking very hard at my daughter, here, but I am hoping someone else will turn up between now and when the Shura is ready. You are the pilot for the Freedom, yes?"

Lucia: Gordon looks to Lucia and just nods, before deciding to head back towards the CGUE. The crew working on the Sazabi take Lucia's warnings to heart and stay well clear of the cockpit, which is easy enough. Between the loading and fueling crew, and Lucia's own team, refueling and loading take a remarkably short amount of time. Soon, Lucia and her team are free to help others with their suits. The Nephilim is probably the obvious choice; most of the other crews seem to have things well in hand by this point. The wrecked suit seems to be coming along quickly thanks to the sheer number of people working on it, though it's questionable what they're going to do about that missing arm. There's also the matter of the pilot, if the rumors about the Vengeance being short-staffed of pilots is true, but there's probably little Lucia can do about that.