View Single Post

Thread: Ducktales (2017)

1. - Top - End - #166
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Ducktales (2017)

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
    Okay to clarify this just a bit: The gizmoduck suit is what I mean. I don't mean Gizmoduck the character will be evil. I'm saying Gearloose will make the suit, call himself the villain Blatherskite (because that's the name he wrote down on his notepad when he mentioned 'I become robot' ) and when he's defeated and put in jail the suit will be locked away and eventually be used by the actual guy who does the Gizmoducking.
    Other than mixing up the name Gyro with Gizmo, I see where you are going. Gyro Gearloose will likely be a villain at some point.

The Gizmoduck suit makes sense for him to make, since he made it in the past installments. I thought he wrote this down in his notebook he would make such a suit.

Now that you mention he wrote “I become robot” and “Blatherskite” that confirms it. Blatherskite is the activation code for the Gizmoduck suit.
    Last edited by Reddish Mage; 2017-10-23 at 04:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    It would have been awesome if the writers had put as much thought into it as you guys do.
    The laws of physics are not crying in a corner, they are bawling in the forums.

Thanks to half-halfling for the avatar