Quote Originally Posted by noparlpf View Post
I'd kind of like to be either properly asexual or properly straight. And like, not have probably CPTSD.
Quote Originally Posted by Dire Moose View Post
Well I'd maybe prefer to be either a cis guy or an MTF girl rather than this confusing mix of both.
Hugs for Both of you, Internal stuggles suck, I hope you two find a solution that fits for you. Or at least finds peace with not having one.
Quote Originally Posted by GilesTheCleric View Post
Hey all!

I'm new to this thread (I usually stick to the 3e subforum), but I wanted to express my thanks to all of you. Today I came out as a woman to my mother. I had been looking forward to getting my own apartment so that I could be myself, and then a few days before halloween, I followed a link from someone's sig to this thread. Hearing about your stories, and especially those cute pictures of Dire Moose and Mystic Muse I think gave me just enough courage to think that maybe I could do it, too. So I did!

Anyway, I won't bore you all with my life story. I just wanted to thank you all for being here, and being supportive and positive, even for a lurker like me ^^
Congrats! Feel free to stick around :D