As I have gotten a majority of the class locked in accurately, I am going to be working on the Curse Master Archetype separately from the rest of the class and then transfer the finished version over, the Curse Master work can be found here http://homebrewery.naturalcrit.com/share/H1m4ZDnkkf

At the moment there are no changes officially in the archetype, but I do have some plans, the first is to decripify and leech into the same ability and give it at 2nd which allows you to apply leach or decripify onto a target of your hex or bestow curse target. May move frailty into this as well, but set the health level that can cause death to be equal to your charisma modifier times your necromancer level, frailty will be granted at a higher level then the others, or not given as part of the 2nd level ability

At 10th level you can cast hex or bestow curse on multiple targets in a region, my thought is a 30 foot radius, this will probably only be once a long rest initially, maybe twice, depends on power

18th level I am going to completely change, not sure what to yet, any suggestions for new curses or a good capstone are appreciated as this area is not my expertise and I am not sure exactly where to look for inspiration