View Single Post

Thread: Naruto IX: [Epilogue Intensifies]

1. - Top - End - #242
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Naruto IX: [Epilogue Intensifies]

Quote Originally Posted by khadgar567 View Post
    a the jonin in question is probably orochi brat mitsuki( suigetsu says he is undercover)
    b there is two kuramas yin half and yang half and since one half is sealed in naruto while other half goes to i dont know where. there is good chance somewhere down the line boruto gonna visit uncle kurama for chat and naruto also drop by to explain the thing.
    similarities between dad and son
    they both have whisker marks
    they are both pranksters
    both of them has shadow clone jutsu as first jutsus
    they both have infamous swing reveal of their lovers( naruto with hinata, boruto with sarada)
    both have smart guy as advisor
    did i need more
    You need a lot more, considering you obviously didn't read the end of the original naruto comic?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Naruto merged his half of Kurama with the other half after he defeated Sasuke, giving Naruto ALL of the nine-tails Chakra, both Yin and Yang.

If you need a refresher: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Kurama Go down to the Kaguya Ootosuki Strikes section, in the very last paragraph it details how Sasuke had absorbed both halves of Kurama, and then after Naruto managed to beat him anyways, that the original Sage of the Six Paths encouraged Kurama to rejoin with Naruto to look after him(This was done after the 8-tails rejoined Killer B).

So yeah, your entire thesis is wrong just based on that. Naruto has all of Kurama's chakra, therefore Boruto can't be a hidden jinkchuuriki. The whisker marks is likely just a hereditary thing now, I imagine it will show up in all of Naruto's descendants.
    Last edited by Starwulf; 2017-11-20 at 06:02 AM.