Quote Originally Posted by Spanish_Paladin View Post
I am comfortable with that characters, i give them a lot of work and imagination. It's just i want feedback from lgbt+ readers to improve my writing, sorry if i express myself incorrectly.
Ah, no, I was just unnecessarily harsh on you. I'm sorry for my reaction, I'm sure if you do your best to have the characters be believable and fleshed out things will be fine.

Having reservations about writing affection between two men is alien to me, but I guess just try and write it as you would between two heterosexual people?

As for trans people its.... complicated. Transitioning (and the extent of the Transition) is a very personal and unique experience. There is no one-size-fits-all answer to the extent of transitioning. Some people might find it easier to identify with a character who experiences a more limited degree of transition because it mirrors the readers situation, while others would like the fantasy of the "full"* transition. I feel like as long as the text supports a degree of gender actualization and fluidity you can't fail too hard.

Please take my advice with a grain of salt, as I'm not sure I'm qualified to speak on this subject.

*Sorry, no offense meant here.