Athrusa: Nurse Celeste appears after a moment, frowning in worry, but carrying a pilot's space suit in Athrusa's size, along with another hypodermic on a tray. She sets these aside as soon as she sees that the Artificial Ragalian has been thrown to the floor, and hurries to help the injured young woman up.

"Here, let me help." She kneels down and helps Athrusa up into a sitting position, doing her best to keep her patient's IV line intact. Miraculously, it didn't pull out, but the stand has been knocked over. Once Athrusa's sitting up, she'll start disconnecting the bag line from it. Her presence seems to help the worst of the pain subside after a moment, and she works quickly and skillfully. "Captain Brighton told us what to do if you needed to scramble, and it sounds like you do. She left us a pilot's suit for you, and I've got a mix the doctor said should help with the pain and keep you alert for a full shift if needed. Catch your breath, and we'll get started, ok?"

Yuuki: Yuuki has managed to grab one of the assistant crew chiefs, who stares at her wide-eyed for a moment....before something slams through the number 2 catapult bay doors, and sprays shrapnel over the oddly-shaped suit called the Gai-Sura, which had been preparing to launch. Several pieces penetrate its armor, and red fluid runs down its legs as it collapses, actuators disabled by a massive hydraulic leak. One of the other pieces manages to ricochet and hit Agrias as she's running for the Freedom, punching a neat hole through her left thigh. Two medics rush to her and begin first aid right away, but it's doubtful she'll be able to pilot now. Thankfully, the air containment field kept the hangar from depressurizing, but now the Gai-Sura is blocking that catapult. At least the Vengeance has more than one. The assistant crew chief blinks for a moment, and touches the earbud in his right ear.

"She's...uh...on her way down now, ma'am. But...uh....I think you should maybe get to your suit." He nods towards Agrias, who's now being helped by the medics. "Be a shame if that happened to you, too."