Quote Originally Posted by thorgrim29 View Post
Over all I liked it but my oh my were those some shockingly incompetent soldiers. The hiring standards of the waffen ss really slipped since the war... also strangely enough the quality of their gear. The "Legends fight army of goons" fights are silly enough on the main show (why does nobody ever shoot at the non-bulletproof people?) but this went above and beyond.
I am sure I’ve seen plenty of bullets shot at Arrow/Sara/etc during the battle, and for several of those shots I couldn’t see why they weren’t hitting the target.

Quote Originally Posted by thorgrim29 View Post
Oh and I don't think the writing staff knows how cause and effects work but that's the only way you can make alternate dimensions anything more then "this other place we can visit that sort of looks like our world but everything is different". And Hitler lived to be over 100 which means the reich has surprisingly progressive hiring policies since evil Olli is at the most the third fuhrer and is american (not to mention ubergirl who is a literal alien). Of well I don't watch these shows for logic I watch them for the fun superfights and the jokes.
Oliver Queen as Fuhrer is a bit of a reach for me. Ubergirl makes more sense since she at least has the blue eyes, blond hair appearance, and mentions her pod landed in the “fatherland.” Also, being a literal superhuman helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Seerow View Post
Oh, and yeah I guess we had some pretty neat fight scenes that used lots of fancy special effects. That was a thing.
What I saw was a lot of poorly choreographed, messy fight scenes with an over abundance of mid-battle posing.

Quote Originally Posted by khadgar567 View Post
Spoiler: Speculation - spoiler of safety
Show
okay we dont lose the old man stein for something rather stupid he will be back before season ends since we have open door called firestorm matrix as his comic counter part resided for a while and help ronnie to return to material plane from the plane of fire. And cross over was bad and i miss captain snark leonard snart since he was literally the most sane man in nearly all shows so hope citizen cold can live up to the hipe
Spoiler: Speculation
Show
Ronnie has not returned in the TV show to the best of my knowledge, I am not sure what comic your referring to although I believe Arrow-verse comics are a thing.

They can bring back Martin Stein through a Firestorm contrivance for an episode or an alternative happy ending but in both cases the question is why?

Every resurrection makes death a bit cheaper, and there’s already plenty of resurrection going on in Legends. What do we get out of a one-shot deal that brings Martin Stein back? What would he do? How would this affect Jax’s transition from being Firestorm to being a normal human?

My position is that its better to let dead legends lie. We are already getting gay-law abiding Leo Snart for a few episodes of either Legends or Flash (or both).

By the way, does anyone think that the reference to there being “53 Karas and 53 Kryptons” is more than a throwaway line? Can they already planning to make Kryptonians a part of Earth 1 in Arrowverse?

Can such plans ever be enacted in a way that doesn’t cause more of a mess than its worth?