Telekinetic weapon-wielding (and an entire weapon subsystem I've want to do for a while) is done, though it's more in a proof-of-concept stage than anything and only a couple of the effects revolve around that specific thing.

I've already done a sniper class, and technically MLG quickscoper works for sniping but - as the name implies - is kinda more of a joke class. An agent with the Needle which Fells a Giant can also do this.

Ancestral relic exists; I'd need a better idea than "Like ancestral relic but not" to make it - even "Like ancestral relic but evil" was enough, after all.

Epic elite manifester is something I might do eventually, but since there aren't even any nonepic elite manifesters yet, it's not going to be easy to work - especially with the fact that the way epic powers work is already weird and they're essentially the same thing as epic spells. Plus, can you imagine elite vengeful gaze of god?

In-combat healing which is worth it comes from the apothecary. Just don't pick rejuvenate, mass rejuvenate or rejuvenate companion if you really dislike emulating heal.

I don't know how I would make "Universal monsters" as a class, except as a class that just made you pick a bunch of abilities off a list to allow you to build your own monster, I guess.

I've finished one of the SvS chapters and almost finished the second. There are, like, seven though. All aboard the hype train, well maybe? I may end up having to take a lot of this slower (it turns out that the donationware model is not working as well as I'd hoped and I might need to spend time doing something which is not working on this, which is annoying 'cause I like making it and people like having it). On that basis, I don't know when SvS will be finished. We shall see.

Other "We shall see" projects include the wargame and RPG mentioned on the donate page. A possibility is that I may end up releasing one or both commercially instead (or facing people with a donate-wall directly), which would be unfortunate but might be a way to keep up my game designer life and therefore keep going with making stuff for you guys as well as making commercial stuff that actually makes me money.