Quote Originally Posted by Unoriginal View Post
What do you mean by that? A paladin who doesn't care if a lower class man is abusive with his children, to the point of probably raping his daughter? A paladin who's ok with his acquaintances being homicidal racists if given half a chance? A paladin who's ready to falsify evidences to spare someone he likes a trial they'd likely have won?
Unoriginal, i think you got the characters mixed up. Atticus was the lawyer and, and the main character’s father, he did none of the things you have stated above. That was Robert Ewell, he is the person who accused Tom Robinson of the crime that he (most likely) did not commit and did the act of domestic violence. Atticus was trying to get a person who committed domestic violence arrested, was actively trying to stop racism, and was certainly not falsifying any evidence. I am referring to To Kill a Mockingbird, and Atticus from that story does not behave like you have described at all. I am very confused by what you have stated, I think you got Atticus mixed up with Robert Ewell. I am talking about this person, not whoever you are describing.

Back on topic though: Jaapelton, you are in the right line of thinking. I think you understood what we are saying. You created a character’s role play concept than you develop there mechanics, that is a good way to create a character if mechanics have bored you. You are doing great!