Quote Originally Posted by Atreyu the Masked LLama View Post
(Thankfully, some one applies some logic I can defend against. No offense, Gez, but you gotta at least give me something to work with. Ah, time to apply the old argumentive skills. I'm gonna make this quick because I have to use the little llama's room, but I want to finish this post first before the ADD kicks in, and I forget about this.)

(Your primary argument seems weak to me. Yes, I did point at DLD, but given that it was the first day, I went with a logical guess. You are assuming things that don't make sense to me.
1) You assume I wanted to kill DLD. I wanted to kill a rebel. I logicked a good reason as to why DLD may be a rebel. If I was a rebel and wished DLD dead, then I would have killed DLD the first night. Since DLD wasn't killed the first night, I obviously am not a rebel who wants DLD dead.
2)I call you to explain why, if I was a rebel, I didn't hop the "kill EK" bandwagon. Shock, its the most wonderful thing to happen to the rebels. Someone who is knownly a good guy goes "Point at him" and everyone flocks to point at Target X. Whooops, Target X was a villager. The rebels get to kill a villager, a lover even, and no one looks suspicious. )

Serlahc, I can offer no argument to "you're not on my list," nor can I dispute "I worry about an autolynch." )

(Yes, I am pointing this out simply to try to save my hide, but Warpfire was under a lot of suspicion earlier on, and just hopped on a "wolf joins bandwagon" spot with no evidence to support it and a weak "I don't wanna get autolynched" excuse. )
1)You would have killed DLD the night, but the other rebels might not have agreed.

2)That, I can't figure out why. Maybe because you still strongly wanted DLD gone, or maybe because some other reason.((Like, say, you didn't read that in time before the day ended or something.))As I said, I could be wrong, but I have all this other evidence that needs disproving for me to lower my point.