View Single Post

Thread: Ye Olde West. (Game officially underway)

1. - Top - End - #25
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Ye Olde West. (Another WW formation) Starts 4/16

Quote Originally Posted by Gnome Barbarian View Post
    Im in and by default I automatically win because well my last name is Eastwood and everyone knows no one messes with an Eastwood in Ye Olde West. Come to think about it Clint Eastwood should have a role.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zar Peter View Post
    Just a suggestion (not to please Gnome Barbarien, but because I thought of it at first): The sharpshooter should be Clint Eastwood (The good, the bad and the ugly: The man who shot the people from the ropes)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnome Barbarian View Post
    What yuo dont want to please me?...You must feel lucky, Punk.
    Sadly, I had thought of adding Clint Eastwood as a role, even as the day or night baner. However, because John "The Duke" Wayne was in films first, he was given the role. Feel free to use Clint Eastwood as part of a theme.

((@V I thought you'd have said something about Matthew Quigley - from Quigley Down Under - the story of the Australian Cowboy? Played by Tom Selleck. Though it wasn't a very big motion picture back in the eighties, but then again, few were.))
    Last edited by Supagoof; 2007-03-29 at 09:29 AM.
    Legionary of Protection
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex-kat View Post
    It wasn't that easy. Supagoof's just that good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    This is LLD, which, I shouldn't have to tell you, will not bow to your math because it was DESIGNED to ruin it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
    Summary:
    Supagoof has won the game and withdrawn. He was Epic