1. - Top - End - #17
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Magic The Gathering Thread XXIII: Modern is Dead, Long Live Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Silfir View Post
    I'm boring, so all I can think of is "not enough creatures". Hammerhand doesn't look like it should be in a deck with eight creatures, one of which costs eight Mana, another is a suspend dude that doesn't work with aggro strategies and two more are walls.

But from the sound of it you had success with it, so what do I know?
    yeah went 3-0 with the deck. :D

I basically Dropped one or two creatures and then went face with unblockable. Hammerhands as a one off was very powerful on Spellfist.

Game 1 was against Janky control, guy didn't really understand how to play or build control

Game 2 was against mardu threat tribal piloted by one of the best pilots I know, I lost match 1 but won match 2 and 3 both off Rift Bolt and Keldon Halberdier going face. That was one of the most stressful games of magic I've ever played, was completely exhausted afterwards.

Game 3 was against mono black memes. It wasn't that great. Guy understood he built jank but he wanted a laugh.
    Last edited by The_Admiral; 2018-02-18 at 12:08 AM.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Sagara
    It's not Yggdrasil or Helheim you're facing, it's the cold rule that says the world demands sacrifice in exchange of hope. Destroy that rule and change the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox Mulder
    I did not lie, I wilfully participated in a campaign of misinformation

Murdered by Furthur Maths.