Quote Originally Posted by Ugganaut View Post
There would be situations, like a full caster, where you're weapon will most likely be a staff or dagger. Admittedly you'd be better off using something like Shadow Blade, but any situation where the goal would be to get disadvantage and miss just seems wrong. See how the changes go.
Indeed it's a bit weird, though there is one or two cases by RAW that deal half damage on an attack miss so I think Shadow Blade's functionality is ok. We'll see what I can come up with for Umbral.

Will you add a Force theme?
Force theme is already there on page 35. I'm still deciding the theme layout between force and telekinesis as there is some crossover, especially in 3.5/PF psionics.

Was talking with my DM about the new spell themes, he really liked the idea. Looking forward to seeing the final product, great work as always :)
I think the idea is really promising. I've already been working on it for quite a while now and it'll probably take quite a bit more work, but I'm excited to see how it'll work in the end. Thanks for the continued feedback.