View Single Post

Thread: Mummy's Mask - Shifting Sands [IC]

1. - Top - End - #4
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Mummy's Mask - Shifting Sands [IC]

"Good day, Glorious Lady of the Dawnflower!" It is a young boy, seemingly of an age similar to Azkin's, who addresses Lehasti with a deep bow. "What would the lady like to enjoy, on her first and no doubt marvelous day in the City of Reeds? I can guide you to the most welcoming coffee houses! Or would you like to take a deserved bath in a hammam? Or perhaps to taste the universe's greatest dates? Olives? Green lemons, or green tea? Acquire a fabulous carpet? Oh, what am I thinking! Of course, of course, it has to be Tephu's papyrus, best in Osirion, famous in Katapesh, renowned all the way to Absalom and beyond in the great frozen north! Copied in Qadira, but these scoundrels will never succeed in imitating us! Come with me, come with me! I am friends with all the best traders in Tephu! For a modest fee I will even give you a tour of our great city!" Dressed in a light, reddish shirt and a bright blue fez, his jet black hair framing a comely face, he speaks at an insanely fast speed as he vies for the paladin's attention.
    Last edited by Gwynfrid; 2018-04-21 at 05:26 PM.