So, I've wanted to build around Valduk since he was originally revealed. So far this is what I have: https://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/vald...ental-voltron/

Code:
4 Champion of the Flame
4 Dowsing Dagger
2 Jaya's Immolating Inferno
4 Lightning Strike
4 Magma Spray
22 Mountain
4 Powerstone Shard
4 Giant Spectacle
4 Tilonalli's Crown
4 Tilonalli's Summoner
4 Valduk, Keeper of the Flame
Obviously, any deck that Valduk is going to be a part of is going to be Aura/Equipment heavy. The basic idea is to just pump the crap out of him with good equips and auras to generate a ton of "Spark Elementals" and over run the enemy team. I started with good R enchantments and came up with a few choices and am currently looking at Giant Spectacle(force the opponent to lose more than one creature if they decide to block Valduk) and Tilonalli's Crown(for the Trample). Looking around, Dowsing Dagger seemed to be one of the better equipment pieces that I could find. Then, I decided that if I needed it, I should have an outlet for all of the mana that the Dowsing Dagger/Lost Vale could produce and I included Tilonalli's Summoner, more of my little elemental friends(though not as vicious), and Jaya's Immolating Inferno to just finish the game. To help with powering the Summoner and Inferno, I looked to the new mana rock that is Powerstone Shard. However, I feel like Powerstone Shard, despite the massive amounts of mana that it can generate, should probably be another piece of equipment or an enchantment to help fuel Valduk's ability. Magma Spray and Lightning Strike are just good pieces of removal to help finish larger creatures, those that can tank 3/1 elementals, off. 22 lands seems to be the correct amount, but I don't know how to calculate Dowsing Dagger/Powerstone Shard into that or if I even should.

I've thought about splashing white for Danitha, cheaper equipment and another legendary creature to turn JII online, and Sram, legendary and a good draw engine. But I can't think of much more use for white, in Standard, than them and I don't know if they would be worth it.