Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticHarmony View Post
All the Flowers

"Yea well....what can be done. So wait....you just let anyone waltz right in here? I mean, yea you're a Goddess and can probably turn anyone into a cute adorable puppy if they cause trouble, but do you have any screening process?"
Flowers Flowers and More

"Well, I mean," Civvy admits, scratching at the back of her head. "Anybody like, puuure evil basically just can't get through the portal at all. And I have someone I trust at the gate, welcoming and screening people.
But other than that . . . uh . . .
Yeah. Yeah pretty much just about anyone can come through."

Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post
Anima might happen to stare a bit. She's never met a vampire in person! How fascinating.
"Like a secret agent." She hazards. "That's really something. For the rest, I'm glad you like it. Planting flowers, to me, would feel like a waste of time." Most things do to Anima. It's fairly troublesome.
"Something like." Naku agrees with a bit of a nod. It might not be entirely accurate, as, from her understanding, spies usually weren't sent in to assassinate people. "The flowers themselves may be. But the action of planting them brings people together in a wonderful way. There's a . . . a certain type of magic to be had in getting a group of people together and working with each other towards a simple, pleasant goal."

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicHobbit View Post
"I will definitely do that. Although, if this place is anywhere near as happy and hopeful as it seems, it really shouldn't be a problem." Looking at the house and raising his eyebrows, Oliver says, "That's the easiest I've ever gotten a house in my life." Smiling, he says, "I guess Civiron really likes having new residents."
"She sure does! She enjoys meeting new people, and making people feel welcome. It just . . . it just makes her happy."