Spoiler: Jeri
Show
"This is the Dimension of Dreams," the figure responds simply and continues walking. The spider maintains some distance, but continues to follow. It is not long before you arrive at the black ship. The ship appears to be made almost entirely of metal, and does not have sails or oars. The water around the ship looks black and oily as well. The figure boards the ship and stands waiting for you to follow, but you have a strange sense of foreboding.

Spoiler: Joe
Show
[COLOR="#00FF00"]Joe follows along behind the figure; the spider maintains some distance, but also continues to follow. It is not long before you arrive at the black ship. The ship appears to be made almost entirely of metal, and does not have sails or oars. The water around the ship looks black and oily as well. The figure boards the ship and stands waiting for you to follow, but you have a strange sense of foreboding.

Spoiler: Quinn
Show
"Who I am is of no importance. My master told me your name," the figure responds simply and continues walking. The spider maintains some distance, but continues to follow. It is not long before you arrive at the black ship. The ship appears to be made almost entirely of metal, and does not have sails or oars. The water around the ship looks black and oily as well. The figure boards the ship and stands waiting for you to follow, but you have a strange sense of foreboding.