Quote Originally Posted by Honest Tiefling View Post
That was meant for someone else, had a brain fart. If it is working, do whatever. Just trying to remember what I did to get my avatar to work, sorry about that.

However, I am curious what your tiefling character is like.
Remove the s from https? It's all I had to do.

I'm this case 'playing' means 'asking the GM if we're on this week'. For the game where I'm playing the fey knight it's a case of waiting for the campaign setting to be written.

And my Tiefling Wizard got kicked out of the academy for asking if they couldn't just teach magic to everybody and improve their quality of life instead of charging money for it. He adventures because he's always trying to find me people to teach (incogy, because only academy members are allowed to teach), and carries all his arcane gear at all times because he literally has no home. He's actually the first proper 'adventurer' I've made in a while, although he does have an actual name and is as massive an idealist as a lawful Evil anarchist can be (which turns out to be quite a massive idealist). A lot of his original backstory got thrown out as being too silly, he's now a fairly standard wizard from a merchant family.