View Single Post

Thread: Seaside 3: A load of carp

1. - Top - End - #1391
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: Seaside 3: A load of carp

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    Beach Party- Kray & Jack

"My people aren't too common, either. I'm the only one here like me, of that I'm sure." Jack looks around briefly, trying to see if she recognises anyone. "I don't see any one I know, except Sam over there. Pretty sure I'm the only one here. Never really know." There's a brief pause, before she speaks again. "I'll be honest; I'm not entirely sure how to talk to people at a bar, or on a beach, for that matter. But you looked interesting and I thought I'd come say hi."

Olde Seatime Beach

Frigate cracks open the first cask of powder and examines it, before pouring it out onto the sand; the powder is lumpy and clumped, so it won't fit in Frigate's various firearms. Into the now-empty barrel, the barnacle-clad Warforged tosses in the duelling pistols and their box, a sextant and some of the rope salvaged from the makeshift sled. That done, Frigate hurries after Tank, and more importantly, Frigate's gold. "Do ye know the basics, or more than that? They've been marinading in brine for a while. I've not been able to wash them and keep them properly oiled and lubricated. If I need do more than wash 'em, I'll have trouble." Because he was walking ashore from a shipwreck, and his warsmith (to ensure loyalty) made sure that Frigate didn't know enough about gunsmithing to do more than keep his guns clean and properly maintained.

I'm not sure which thread Fireside is in. Could you provide a link?
    Tank nods.

"Aye, I know more than the basics. I should be able ta get yer pistols workin' like new. May take some time though. My forge is over this way."

((Sorry about that. http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...1#post23217741))
    Last edited by WarforgedTank; 2018-07-13 at 12:46 AM.
    Avatar created by Honest Tiefling!