I like Marvel movies because I enjoy Superheroes, and I like that the MCU has had a story that continues through multiple movies. Also I like many of the character arcs we see, such as Tony Stark’s and Steve Rogers’ arcs. One I think that was underrated was Scarlet Witch’s arc from Age of Ultron to Infinity War. She goes from this path of vengeance with her brother, realizes that Ultron is unstable, helps defeat Ultron and avenge Quicksilver’s death and becomes more independent in Civil War, by rejecting the accords and her confinement to Avengers headquarters. By Infinity War she is definitely in charge of her life, managing to hide from the authorities and having a secret relationship with Vision. Plus her telekinetic abilities have gotten more and more powerful. That fight scene with the Children of Thanos in Infinity War showed that she really had mastered her powers at that point. Also I’m interested given that Disney is probably buying out Fox to see what the Fantastic Four and X-men will look like in the MCU.