Theo appears on the outside and looks around. The first thing he notices is... Hesa, enlargened, holding the Staff of Maya, and attempting to get a hold on Shroud? How could that be? But now was not the time to make sense of things. He gave the orders to his mages to help take down the lich while keeping his army from reinforcing the position. Then he raced to join the melee.

He charged at the bastard that killed his father. There would be no mercy here, but he had to ensure a solid strike to test it's defenses.

Spoiler
Show

flying charge on a Shroud. Power attack for 5
attack - (1d20+19)[25]
crit confirm - (1d20+19)[27]
damage - (2d6+20)[27] + [roll]2d6)[/roll] Holy + [roll]1d6)[/roll] electric +(6d6)[22] divine charge
potential of crit - (2d6+20)[25] + [roll]2d6)[/roll] Holy + [roll]1d6)[/roll] electric +(6d6)[17] divine charge

None of this takes into account the potential flank that he is getting from Hesa, since I dont know which square he is in.

if the strike is successful, then Theo has DR10/- for a round. The flavor text also says that I am wreathed in holy energy? Cool I guess

After throwing himself into the swing, Theo says to Hesa - The ritual depends on having as many artifacts as he can get. The staff must be removed to safety! He looks to the sky and sees if Ardaionn is circling above. If so, he mentally communicates to find Asoryala, and bring her to retrieve the artifact.