[Beach Party - Tanning with Tina]

"Then he's being dumb. I can't believe people around here can't tell the difference between friends and lovers." Dena crosses her over her chest and frowns. "Maybe I should have worn something less proactive, this wasn't the type attention I wanted." She wanted the guys to look at her, trying to compensate for the fact her hair was made of snakes. But all it seemed to have done is making everyone assume she was lesbians with Tina, just great.

But then she looks up as Tina mentions Fayyaad. "Huh, first time I've heard it actually. But he's undeniably great at it." Dena smirks as she watches the tiefling sing his heart out on stage. There had already been quite a few people on stage but she had barely paid them any mind. She wouldn't be a professional if she didn't know how to focus. It was one of the first things she had learned on stage actually, never mind the crowd, focus on what you are doing. There was always the chance of *******s in a crowd and the best you could do was ignoring them.

[Beach Party - Under the Sea]

With a strong pull the door is pulled open, the ancient wood breaking apart. Behind the first Ilpholin can see are two things, a fancy desk which must have been either bolted into the ship or carved out of it somehow, the second is the large impressive painting right behind it. Its depicting a huge black snake and in front of what appear to be the legs of a equally large spider.

If she would investigate the desk closer, the would notice a skeletal corpse curled up underneath it.