I did 1009 words of Eye for detail:

Spoiler: Eye for detail, part three
Show
“Youre the one eyed gunman!” Frank whined. “He told me you were dangerous.”
“Who told you that?” Grim broke in.
“The man with the fake eye.” Frank nearly sobbed in panic. “I don’t know him. He was Allan’s costumer. I only spoke to him twice.”
“Fake eye?” Grim could hear a growl right under his own questin, he had to hold back not to snarl at the whiny accountant.
“It wasn’t even very convincing.” Frank babbled. “You could see that it wasn’t his own eye, it had the wrong colour…”
“It was blue.” Grim said coldly.” “What did your guy Allan do for him?”
“I don’t know.” Frank whimpered. “They hatched some scheme. It made us a lot of money, but they would never tell me what it was.”
Grim gestured to the file cabinet.
“There’s something in there,” He said. “Something they want hidden. Right?”
Instead of answering, Frank let out a long high pitched sound. His eyes were darting everywhere, clearly looking for a way to escape, clearly not finding it.
“Tell me everything you know Frank.” Grim spoke in a calm, low voice. “I won’t hurt you if you give me the information I want.”
“I don’t know anything.” Frank protested weakly.
“You know who this guy Allan is.” Grim pointed out. “You know the face of the other man. And I bet you know why they were being so covert.”
“I can’t tell you.”
“Why not?”
“He’ll come for me if I tell you anything.”
“Frank, Frank, Frank.” Grimm shook his head as he spoke. “I’ll do a hundred times worse to you, if you don’t spill the beans right now.”
There was a long silent second. Then Frank swallowed audibly.
With a slow, demonstrative motion, Grimm lifted the gun to point at the accoountant.
“Okay, Okay!” Frank held up both his hands, his voice cracked and his eyes were full of terror.
“Spill.” Grim ordered, and to his credit he did.
“They’re blackmailing someone.” Frank explained. “I don’t know for what, or who, I swear man!”
“And they said I would show up?” Grim asked.
“The eye guy told me that.”
“When?”
“Last time I saw them both.” Frank paused to count the days. “Four days ago. I haven’t heard anything from them since then.”
“Did he tell you why I would come?”
“No…” Frank hesitated.
“But?” Grim prompted.
“You want the eye… don’t you?” There was aquiver to Frank’s voice, an undertone of pure terror.
“Clever.” Grim mused. “You figured that out all on your own. Do you know where your blackmailing frineds went?”
“No,” Frank shook his head furiously. “They left a folder in the cabinet, told me not to look in it, and they left. I swear, I don’t know anything!”
Grim sighed.
This was a dead end. Well, not completely. He had an new name and whatever was in that folder to work with. He would just have to point his cintacts at this new puzzle and see what they could discover.
“I suppose that concludes the interview then.” Grim said and rose to his feet again.
A desperate giggle escaped Frank’s mouth. Grim looked him over, frowning. There was a sharp smell of amonia and a dark spot had appeared on Franks trousers. Not all men werecreated courageous or cool headed.
He walked to the cabinet, opened it and rifled through it. Most of the things in there seemed boring and ordinary. All the way in the back of one shelf, a thick manilla folder caught his eyes.
“This is it, right?” He asked, waving the folder at Frank.
The accountant nodded, apparantly not trusting him self to speak.
Grim tugged the folder under his arm and walked to the desk. Ignoring the accountant, he put down the folder and rifles through drawes until he found what he was looking for.
In the third drawer he checked, he found a stack of business cards. They were much like the one which had led him here today, with one exception. The name on the front of them was Allan Barrymoore.
Grim stuffed one of the cards in his pocket, picked up the folder again and stepped around the desk. On the floor Frank stared up at him in terror.
Without sparing the accountant a second glance, Grim started walking for the door. He had a lot to do, a lot of new information to considder, and his goal wasn’t any closer than it had been that morning.
“You’re leaving?” Frank asked in a whiny voice. “You’re just leaving?”
The man had a point. With the new lead in his hands, he had almost forgotten about the accountant. That was sloppy, he chided himself.
“I am leaving.” he said, turning around. “What i came here for isn’t here. So I should go.”
A small chuckling laugh escaped Frank, he wasn’t finding the situation funny. He was laughing from a mix of terror and relief.
“However.” Grimm continued. “I still owe you something.”
“What?” Frank’s eyes widened.
“You shot me four times.” Grim reminded him.
The accountant’s eyes tracked to the bullet holes in Grim’s chest. There were gears turning in his head, trying to figure out why Grim hadn’t died. The question was forming, and given time the man would ask. Grim had no desire to duscuss the bargain he made for that particular super power.
So he aimed the gun at Frank’s head and squeezed the trigger.
Four times the gun barked.
The gun had served it’s purpose, so he left it lying on Frank’s lap, as he left the building. He hadn’t gotten what he wanted, but he was one step closer. Perhaps Barrymoore would know who it was he was really after.
The socket where his left eye should be itched something fierce. Annoyance crept around inside him, that someone was using his eye for scamming money out of people.
He drew in a deep breath, let his inner eyes watch the paths stretching into the future. Then he picked a direction and walked out into the night.

And 538 words of a new story:

Spoiler: The tale of the three knights, part one
Show
It is said, that when the dark armies came to raid and pillage the lands, the good king bade his three most loyal knights to defend his people.
Sir William the strong led a vast army to face the enemy head on. A giant of a man, his prowess in battle was the stuff of stories and it was said that no other man had the strength to wield his great warhammer. The men who went with him feared no enemy, for such was his might that his mere reputation shielded them from any fright or worry.
Sir Cillias Windborne took a smaller force to lead the common people to safety. He was known for his keen eyes and his swift hand. No man in the kingdom could match his precision with a bow, or his knowledge of the land. His men knew that Sir Cilias would lead them through weather, darkness and doubt, and find a safe path for them to tread.
Sir Fallon the Pure took command of what few men the other two did not bring with them. He insisted on safeguarding the king and his family. For though no enemy had come close to the capitol, Fallon had sworn an oath, that no harm would come to the king or his kin for as long as the knight drew breath.
Through the mountain passes to the east, the dark armies marched, and Sir William met them head to head, stopping them dead. Great battles raged and the knight’s forced suffered many casualties, but the defence held and no army made it through the pss.
For a while, the people rejoiced, thinking they were safe from the ravages of war. No army could breach the mountain, so long as Sir william stood vigil.
But no good thing lasts forever, and Sir William’s brave stand only forced the enemy to find other ways of harming the Good King’s people.
Darkness dwells in the hears of all men, and it did not take long for the enemy to find those willing to betray the Good King. Dark agents infiltrated the land, and sowed seeds of descend. Soon Sir Cillias was forced to marshall his forces to face riots and discent from the people he had sworn to protect.
Thus Sir William found himself holding the mountain passes, without any hope of reinforcements, while Sir Cillias struck harshly against the dissenters.
It was then, that the enemy struck in earnest, bringing all his hidden pices to the front and reveling hidden plans that would have broken the king, had it not been for the three loyal knights.
From the east, byond the mountains, an army much larger than anything the enmy had shown before approached. Sir William’s forces were tired and worn after months of fighting, but they steeled themselves and trusted that they would have reinforcements before long.
Meanwhile, the rebel forces within the country gathered in greater force, massing to assault the home of the kings son. Sir Cillias had gathered his forces and marched to the defence, but in the end, his army could not reach in time. So the Knight had taken his fastest horse and ridden ahead, to arrive just before the assault.