Quote Originally Posted by Nova_Eclipse View Post
[Beach Party - Stage]

Electra returns shortly with the drinks, carrying a bottle in one hand along with a short glass filled with something dark, and a larger one, filled with a creamy blue concoction of some sort..

"I've had this once before, I think you'll like it, Fayyaad,"
She says, holding the bottle out to him. The label proclaims it as "Berry Weiss", must be some sort of mix of berries and beer. Or beer brewed with berries; it's hard to say. She hands the larger glass off to Cass with a small smile. "And for the lady, a Blue Lagoon. I thought it was appropriate, given our surroundings." Her own glass is filled with a whiskey Old Fashioned; Fayyaad probably knows she likes whiskey drinks in general when she's not drinking the stuff straight up, so he might be able to guess what she's drinking. She takes a sip of her drink after handing the others their own, and looks to both of them.

"Well, how'd I do?"
[Beach Party - Stage]

"Refreshing." Says Cass, smiling. It's certainly not what she was expecting, but enjoyable nonetheless. "Well, I suggested the karaoke, so it's time for somebody else to take a turn choosing what we do next."