Guro
Level 3 Ranger | HP: 28/28 | AC: 18

As Guro waits while the man at the stairs inspects his invitation, someone claps him on the back of his shell. He turns to see a rakish young man eying him, Sorry, old pal. We don't get many of your kind down here. Can I buy you a? drink? salad? crusteaceans? Guro looks a little confused, Oh, uh, no, thank you. I don't know what a krustayshon is but I wouldn't want to miss the start of the show. Guro tries to invite him to meet later in the evening, a local guide is always helpful in a new place, but the man's attention has seemed to slip onto a barefoot woman beside him. Guro does not take offense, as the mating rituals in these new lands are different to those of his own people. Guro will spend most of his life adventuring, and finally return home to mate and produce a clutch that he will help raise and teach. But here, it seems the people are always mating, or trying to mate, and so their attention is often spent in pursuit of that goal. It's a wonder there aren't more children around...