Quote Originally Posted by T.G. Oskar View Post
  • Terra's Armbands! This is her second Burst, the one where the children of Mobliz (aka, my foster kids!) empower Terra to do some serious damage. It's EnFire (as if she didn't have any sources of EnFire, what with her SSB, Glint, USB and now her Brave USB...), and it's a copy of Potato's BSB, with the caveat of "more damage if the enemy is Slightly/Vulnerable to Fire". Now, do recall, she's a Fire Goddess. That means she can stack up her EnFire with her USB and Glint, meaning she probably doesn't need all that damage and can deal all 9's even with Resist. That said, Command 2 is Fire elemental and AoE, which is perfect because it can be doublecast! Not only that, I don't have to worry about never getting this anymore!
Grats, chief. 'Bout time.

In other news, have I mentioned that I love the updated daily draw lately? Because today I got Braska's BSB. It's... Hardly the strongest of Fire BSBs. I think Oskar will gladly tell us who gets that. But it's something for an X caster team, I suppose. (Like Lulu isn't utterly dominating that field right now.) It's just nice to get a rainbow from the daily, you know?