A thought occurs to Flair "I think this might actually be due to B-Jens." He corrected himself over the new name. "Haru wasn't in the collective was he? That's gotta be why he didn't hear any of us non-verbally speaking. I'm pretty sure that Jens' collective has grown enough that we've been inadvertently transmitting our thoughts through it. I want to test this hypothesis. Jens, remove me from the collective. I'll get back on it in a bit."

As soon as he is assured that he has left the collective, he thinks of something that would offend Gaye if it were said aloud. Once he has it he thinks it 'out loud' as it were to see if he gets a response from the diva. Assuming he gets no response, he then smile and excuse himself and attempt to contact the being like he did before.
Spoiler: What Flair 'thought' at her
Show
Gaye, I don't know if you've noticed, but this isn't an opera house. No one gives a flying f*ck how well you sing; no one give half a d*mn good you can act. I'm trying to find us a way out of here and your constant sass and undeserved arrogance is actively harming that work. At least one of us is going to die because you are such an unrelenting, egotistical b*tch, and if there was any justice in this world, it would be you!