View Single Post

Thread: The CHALLENGE 4: Art block can't stop us

1. - Top - End - #79
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: The CHALLENGE 4: Art block can't stop us

Status for October 1 to October 7!

The theme was Calculator!

Lycunadari passes with five Inktober drawings, one silk painting and one nature picture.

jseah passes with 2473 words for Inherited Memory Girl.

Xiander passes with 1569 words of Finding Wisdom.

Thus nobody FAILs this round!

Lycunadari, jseah and Xiander PASS this round!

Congratulations to me for passing 300 weeks!

Current standing:
    Spoiler
    Show

Lycunadari
    Current run: 300 weeks
    Longest run: -
    Themes: -

jseah
    Current Run: 139 weeks
    Longest Run: 33 weeks

Xiander
    Current run: 118 weeks
    Longest run: -

The current theme is Butterflies, chosen by me to avoid a themeless week.

The theme for the week from October 15 to October 21 is Pure Evil!

The theme for the week from October 22 to October 28 is chosen by jseah– let me know here or by PM and I'll include it in the next status post.

----

I fell a bit behind on Inktober drawings (I only did 5); I also have one sky picture another silk painting but I'm too tired to upload them rn.

A question for you two– are you interested in the themes at all? Currently nobody's using them, so we might as well drop them again unless you want to keep them just in case you're particularly inspired by one?
    Last edited by Lycunadari; 2018-11-07 at 10:34 AM. Reason: fixed mistake in jseah's count
    You can call me Juniper. Please use gender-neutral pronouns (ze/hir (preferred) or they/them) when referring to me.

"We all are vessels of our brokenness, we carry it inside us like water, careful not to spill. And what is wholeness if not brokenness encompassed in acceptance, the warmth of its power a shield against those who would hurt us?" - R. Lemberg, Geometries of Belonging

Stories Art