[Ithuriel's Demiplane]

Poor, poor Ambriel. Arguably Ithuriel really should've had the sense to call it a day by the fourth time at the very, absolute latest. Maaaybe the fifth. Definitely not the sixth though. When he finally regains consciousness, he'll find that Ithuriel has long-since vacated the bed, though she apparently took the time to adjust the blankets to make sure he was nice and comfortable while recovering. The cabin is warm, the bedroom door is open, the faint crackling of the fire still burning in the main room can still be heard. Aside from the flickering glow of the fire, though, it's quite dark in the cabin which in fairness is how Ithuriel likes it.

Through a small crack in the window, a clue as to Ithuriel's location will waft its way through to him - the scent of meat roasting on an open fire. A bigger clue will be when Ithuriel walks in a few minutes later with a tray full of food. It's all a little rough-around-the-edges homemade stuff, but there's quite a pleasant aroma to it. There's a big ol' hunk of nicely flamed meat, a number of chunks of brown bread heavily laden with seeds, a large steaming bowl of some sort of broth made from a generous mix of veg and probably some of the less-eatable bits of whatever animal the meat came from...and a dollop of spread with a knife in case Ambriel likes having some spread on his bread. Not your most typical breakfast and hardly the sort of thing a food critic would give a glowing review over, but it does at least all smell good.

As for Ithuriel? She's positively glowing (even more so than she normally does) and has quite the smile on her face. "Hey Wings, I figured you might be feeling kinda hungry when you woke up."

[Thad's Apartment]

"Waaait, Vivi, could you actually do that? That'd be very mean and definitely not a humble, innocent bumblebee thing to do!" Lucy huffs in Thad's defense, completely failing to actually look at all angry about it. "Besiiiiides, i-if you did that, I'd love my convenient rest-stop and you'd lose your easy way to get in contact with me, wouldn't you?" She grins mischievously, matching Vivi's gaze. "And then you'd never be able to fulfill whichever of those wild and unwholesome fantasies of yours I can fulfill."