Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
[Ponies!!!!!!!]

Laela giggles with glee as the other ponies gather. She needs more hands for them all! "I guess. They shoulda learned at home, though." Or at auntie Cessie's! But maybe that's just for her.
[After Ponies?]

Adir sniggers and tries not to agree with his callous little darling. "Hey, some kids don't have parents as great as me or your mom. Or aunties as smart as Cessie." She probably did plenty to help Laela learn in her earliest formative years.

The dryad-dad will hold Laela up for as long as he likes, no matter if his arms get tired in the same position. Once they are finally finished and Laela manages to say goodbye to the ponies (if that can happen at all, oh dear!), Adir will try to take her by the hand as they walk through the farmer's market. Maybe around the perimeter of the pony pen.

"So, Laela... There's been something on my mind lately. Pretty unusual, I know," Adir quips. His voice drops in pitch rather tellingly, becoming something a little less light hearted. "But, um... do you... remember the times when your dad had to go away?"