On the player guide:

Page 1: The introduction repeatedly defining itself as changes and relational to other RPGs isn't necessarily the best stylistic choice. Calling things typical RPG conventions later exacerbates this, particularly when they're D&D quirks to begin with.

Page 3: The attributes are simpler if you just use 52 attribute points and start everything at 0. It's less to reference, it's easier to memorize, it lets you physically lay out a deck of cards in 9 columns to determine your attributes. Advantages all around.Some of the names are also not great, with Fighting/Defending really standing out there (the former seems like it would completely encapsulate the latter).

Page 4: The derived statistics here have some pretty noticeable min maxing incentives in them; Defending of half Reflex or less is literally completely useless, for instance.

Page 5: Having skills as an attribute which determines the number of skills is interesting - it's a bit like a priority system with a bit of a smoother gradient, and other stats eventually coming back to this (e.g. spells known) is similarly interesting.

Page 6: This is one of those "D&D quirks presented as RPG conventions" I was talking about. Wealth seems basically fine, though if the purchases intended are more those of a night at the inn and not adventuring consumables it might help to use a copper/gold system instead of a silver/gold system.

Page 8: Some of this seems a little bit janky. Attack/defense growth is distinctly nonparallel - every 12 levels you get +4 to +7 attack and another 1 to 1.75 attacks, while defense goes up by 3 at most. Save DCs work out better, given the attribute investment needed to keep them high versus saves.

Page 10: It's basically impossible for characters outside the most feeble to bleed to death - which is fine, but if that's how you're going to operate it's probably better to just not have the rules in there at all.

Page 12: The tricker spends 3 points on Defending to get literally nothing out of it (4, if you let it hit 0), and it's one of several examples where the Reflex/Defending mix has weird results in terms of points spent not doing much.

Overall: It's a lighter D&D, and it doesn't really stand out in that field. That said classless ones are less common, so there's at least a niche there. It looks mostly functional, though I haven't run some of the numbers I'd want to before saying that, let alone actually played it. That said I'm not really seeing any reason to play this in particular over other classless light weight D&D analogs, though I really do like the Skill attribute.

Pageless Particulars: Constitution is a bit of a god stat, as are the spell casting stats (but really only one of them, this pushes hard towards picking arcane or divine) because of HP/SP scaling. Defending is just a garbage stat in general, causes weird waste problems, and is probably best removed. First inclination would be to split Fighting into Ranged and Melee, and have separate ranged and melee defenses that are 10+Ref/2+Combat/2, where Combat is the relevant skill there.