[Fettina's Place]

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
Cantata makes a so-so gesture with her other hand, briefly thinking on how best to reply without letting go. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a great way to do it, and with some reluctance she slips her gloved hand out to make a more wordy reply.

It can get... a little dicey, but sometimes it catches the mistakes for me. She leaves out the fact that it's occasionally a double-edged sword. An old friend she met for drinks still poked fun at her for the time she told a guard they were there to see Captain Coral Lion.

Well, I know it's a bit basic... but I've always had a soft spot for a cosmopolitan. Cantata glides to stand opposite from Fettina on the other side of the counter, leaning against it on her forearms with an interested little look. She was curious to see what Tina might make for herself, as much as she was to hear her reply.
[Tina's Place]

"It doesn't have to be a work of art, sugar-plum," says Fettina, smiling so cordially and with such a relaxed posture that one would think she could put anyone at ease. "Basic is fine. In fact I like your choice. I think I'll make one myself." Fettina slides out a different shelf and starts to mix Cantata her cosmopolitan. She does it with such dexterity that she must have practice as a bartender. Or at least has had some lessons from one.