View Single Post

Thread: Long Signature Thread

1. - Top - End - #212
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Long Signature Thread

Hello, people of the future!
    This is a repository of quotes, phrases, and other stuff that is a bit to long for my signature. It is a Long Signature(R).

Spoiler: Other people
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by 2D8HP View Post
    "Gosh 2D8HP, you are so very correct (and also good looking), and your humility is stunning"
    Quote Originally Posted by Honest Tiefling View Post
    "In other news, yet another unemployed musician has been sighted entering the White House. He has been declared the Chief of Staff earlier this afternoon. The president has also declared the man to be officially 'awesome'."
    Quote Originally Posted by Inevitability View Post
    Also, debate on whether 0.5+0.5=0 should perhaps be moved to another thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
    I saw this, got all excited to make a joke about Latin, and then realized it was already talking about Latin.
    Quote Originally Posted by DataNinja View Post
    Threads are like cats. They go where they want, and never listen to what you want them to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aka-chan View Post
    Vampire may take Friend of Talky-Man's life, but he will never take Friend of Talky-Man's freedom!
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    "Is a stack of ten pancakes too many pancakes to give to the party, even if most of them fell on the floor and one or two were stepped on? I wanted to give my party pancakes as a reward but I'm unsure if it's too much. The pancakes are also laced with blowfish poison so the party would probably have to get an antitoxin before they could eat the ones which weren't pulverized by shoes."
    Quote Originally Posted by KorvinStarmast View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey_Wolf_c View Post
    English: so broken, you technically cannot use it wrong.
    Wrongly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jormengand View Post
    Optimisation stops being practical and starts being theoretical when your damage per round is measured in spiked gauntlets instead of hit points
    Quote Originally Posted by rbetieh View Post
    With that kind of money, the Barber could upgrade his Dwarven Waraxe with magic to dispense shaving cream and hot towels! +2 Hot Towels for sure!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam K View Post
    Although being realistic, what the playground would ACTUALLY do is find the guy, then explain to him how fireballs are suboptimal and help him pick more optimal spells for terrorizing people. And we'd probably argue over what alignment his terrorizing was.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazyan View Post
    Playing a wizard the way GitP says wizards should be played requires the equivalent time and effort investment of a university minor. Do you really want to go down this rabbit hole, or are you comfortable with just throwing a souped-up Orb of Fire at the thing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarian View Post
    Schrodinger's Rogue vs. Schrodinger's Wizard. One has the perfect spells for all occasions. The other, the perfect magical item. Who. Will. WIN?

Hint: It's the Wizard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grod_The_Giant View Post
    This just in, [option being discussed] isn't as powerful as [the most powerful options in the game]! [Build] loses out to Tier-1 persistomancy! News at 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Jake View Post
    [Advice to live by:] An apathetic person might be boring, but they're usually easy to get along with at least. It's the ones that give a damn about something that get unpleasant.

Spoiler: Me
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Fyraltari View Post
    Ask Caerulea, they look like they got it together.
    Quote Originally Posted by jwhouk View Post
    Well, obviously, the answer should be Caerulea... but I assume that someone in the comic is the intent of the query... ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
    Caerulea also put it nicely.

Spoiler: Mafia + Message Board Games
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by BasketOfPuppies View Post
    Sorry I couldn’t get on yesterday, personal stuff happened. Why are we lynching a boat?
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck999 View Post
    The plan was whoever was lynched first would be declared as the head and the first one to vote for them would be the new head, and it would be passed on in the same way. Then you lynched a boat

Spoiler: Outstanding Wagers and Debts
    Show
    I've bet Peelee a cookie (chocolate chunk) things turn out like this.

I scammed Peelee out of his gold.

100 quatloo bet with Lexical, about Belkar's look being related to not tripping the protection from evil glyph in 1152. I won!

I have 100 quatloos and 10 gold.

Old Avatars:

Violet Illusionist by Cryssandra

Wizard by Linkele

Black Cat by me.

I have a brute. It is here: caerulea.mybrute.com
    Last edited by Caerulea; 2019-07-14 at 11:20 PM. Reason: Added content