Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
[Lotus Gardens]

"We do need to interrogate her," Wenomir says. "So we'll take whatever way of holding her you have."
Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
[Lotus Gardens]

The bear growls in agreement. Holding cells were great!

Or alternatively, the bear growls in disagreement. Holding cells were bad!

There was no easy way to tell but in most situations with a bear you would dearly hoped you guessed right. Thankfully, this wasn't one of those situations.
Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
[Lotus Gardens]

Archera looks between the receptionist and Wenomir. "All I want to do is drop her off with the authorities so she can be punished for her crimes. I brought her here because I knew Jezebel was here, but if she's not running things in Eastside anymore, then I maybe this isn't the place I should be."
Lotus Gardens

"Well, that's my point. This is the only place you'll find capable of holding her."
The woman explains. "The Hunters and their cells are gone, the temple of Burning Light might have had a way to hold her but they were hit as well. We got hit, but we've still got our cells below the Chapel. Well, we call them cells but they're more like guest rooms with all the amenities and locked doors. No windows though and they're warded against magic. If that works, then bring her on this way." The receptionist heads towards the partially destroyed chapel, breaking the way through the crowd of people trying to return home.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
Jezebel's Manor

"You take me for a common servant now, lady Tel'vree?" Cessie asks, teasingly while still holding onto Jezebel. "Maybe this once considering your injuries, but don't make a habit of making such requests. I certainly wouldn't ask you to dress me." Her words are bit overly intricate as to signal that she isn't really being serious.
"You want me to help you up too? Or can you do that on your own?"
Jezebel's Manor

Jezebel gives a small chuckle but the chuckle dies off into a small groan as she gets off the bed and heads over to her wardrobe. "It seems that I can get up on my own, but that might have been a mistake." She admits with a weary smile. It'd taken quite a bit of effort to get up, to the point where she's forced to lean on her wardrobe just a bit, but once she's recovered she picks out a couple pieces of an outfit. It wasn't terribly regal, but it looked elegant. A long-sleeved billowy white tunic, expensive black silk slacks, and a pair of heeled sandals that wrap up her calves. "I truly do appreciate this." She says as she's getting help with her clothing. "I know it is probably too early for me to go for a walk, but I need to go out before I go crazy. And I mean actually crazy." She admits.

When she's all dressed, she takes a moment to tweak her attire, unbuttoning her top slightly at the neck to reveal her bandages and to pull on laspistol and hip holster. As a final touch she straps a long knife to her hip, the same blade that had pierced her. Someone had found a sheathe for it and had cleaned the blade and if anything was a trophy of her survival it would be that. "I..." She pauses for a moment, considering her words before straightening up and facing the mage. "Cessie, would you care to take a walk with me? At my side." She asks.