View Single Post

Thread: Drop Dead Studios Ask Me Anything #3

1. - Top - End - #759
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Drop Dead Studios Ask Me Anything #3

Quote Originally Posted by Polymorph View Post
    Q393: If I lift a weapon that has resizing on it with telekinesis (effective limit huge in this scenario, weapon is medium), does it change size? If there are particular TK talents that change this I can list what this character has.
    Huh! This is a very interesting question.

A 393

RAW, I believe the weapon sizes to be appropriate to the caster's size, regardless of telekinesis limit.

That being said, I think it would be reasonable (if not strictly RAW) to allow a resizing weapon to change size based on the telekinetic force used to pick it up. Meaning - you treat the weapon as whatever size you want with when first picking it up with telekinesis, up to your limit, and the weapon will correspondingly resize. So if you wanted it to be huge, you could treat it as a huge object when you first lift it with telekinesis, and it would resize to huge - or if you for some reason wanted a fine sized weapon with telekinesis, you could do that too. I would limit it so this size change only occurs when you first lift the weapon with telekinesis (so no changing size while concentrating, you'd effectively have to use telekinesis again to change its size). Ultimately though, this is more personal interpretation or GM's call, but feel free to suggest it to your groups.
    Last edited by AmberVael; 2018-12-21 at 07:29 PM.