1. - Top - End - #2
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: The Weaver Patron Pact and Clauses [Avowed Homebrew] Plus More Spiders (PEACH)

Now for the spiders. If I decide to stat up the Great Weaver as a goddess, I'll edit this post to contain the statblock (3.5 DaD type statblock). I'm tempted to stat up a Blightwidow too, but I'm not certain if I'm up to do it justice.

Ether Weaver
    Before you sits a strange creature, like a phase spider and an orb weaver were fuzed together.

Ether Weaver CR 6
    XP 2,400
    N Large magical beast(extraplanar)
    Init +7; Senses darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision; Perception +6
    DEFENSE
    AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 14 (+3 Dex, +5 natural, –1 size)
    hp 51 (6d10+18)
    Fort +8, Ref +8, Will +3
    Defensive Abilities: ethereal jaunt
    OFFENSE
    Speed: 40 ft., climb 20 ft.
    Melee: bite +10 (2d6+7)
    Space: 10 ft.; Reach 5 ft.
    Special Attacks: web (+8 ranged, DC 16, 5 hp)
    STATISTICS
    Str 20, Dex 17, Con 16, Int 7, Wis 13, Cha 10
    Base Atk: +6; CMB: +12 (+16 grapple); CMD: 25 (37 vs. trip)
    Feats: Ability Focus (poison), Improved Initiative, Skill Focus (Stealth)
    Skills: Climb +18, Perception +6, Stealth +7
    Languages: Aklo

SPECIAL ABILITIES
    Ethereal Jaunt (Su): An Ether Weaver can shift from the Ethereal Plane to the Material Plane as a free action, and shift back again as a move action (or as part of a move action). The ability is otherwise identical to ethereal jaunt (CL 15th).

Ethereal Webs (Su): The webs of an ether weaver are phased between the ethereal and material planes. If a creature is touching the web on either plane, the ether weaver can pinpoint if the creature is on either plane and their web ability can affect creatures on both planes.

Starry Spinner
    Sitting in a dazzling web seemingly made of starlight and diamonds is a peculiar spider. It looks like it's made of glass, jewels, and a strange pattern covers its abdomen.

Starry Spinner CR 6
    XP 2,400
    Init +7; Senses astralsense 100 ft., darkvision 60 ft., low-light vision; Perception +6
    DEFENSE
    hp 51 (6d10+18)
    Fort +8, Ref +8, Will +3
    Defensive Abilities: astral jaunt
    OFFENSE
    Melee: bite +10 (2d6+7 plus poison)
    STATISTICS

SPECIAL ABILITIES
    Astral Jaunt (Su): A starry spinner can shift from the Astral Plane to the Material Plane as a free action, and shift back again as a move action (or as part of a move action). The ability is otherwise identical to ethereal jaunt (CL 15th) except it accesses the Astral Plane.

Astralsense (Su): A starry spinner can automatically detect the location of anything within 100 feet of it on the Astral Plane.

Astral Webs (Su): The webs of a starry spinner are phased between the astral and material planes. If a creature is touching the web on either plane, the astral spinner can pinpoint if the creature is on either plane and their web ability can affect creatures on both planes.

Poison (Ex): Bite—injury; save Fort DC 18; frequency 1/round for 8 rounds; effect 1d4 Strength damage; cure 2 consecutive saves. The save DC is Constitution-based.

Shadeweb Recluse
    The silk is inky black and seems to be seeping shadows into the nearby environment and absorbing light. After a few seconds of struggling to pull your hand away, a large black and purple spider with a bright white skull marking on its' abdomen appears seemingly out of nowhere.

Shadeweb Recluse CR 6
    XP 2,400
    Init +7; Senses shadowsense 100 ft., darkvision 120 ft., low-light vision; Perception +6
    DEFENSE
    hp 51 (6d10+18)
    Fort +8, Ref +8, Will +3
    Defensive Abilities: shadow jaunt
    OFFENSE
    Melee: bite +10 (2d6+7 plus poison)
    STATISTICS

SPECIAL ABILITIES
    Shadow Jaunt (Su): A shadeweb recluse can shift from the Plane of Shadow to the Material Plane as a free action, and shift back again as a move action (or as part of a move action). The ability is otherwise identical to ethereal jaunt (CL 15th) except it accesses the Plane of Shadow.

Shadowsense (Su): A shadeweb recluse can automatically detect the location of anything within 100 feet of it on the Plane of Shadow.

Shadow Webs (Su): The webs of a shadeweb recluse are phased between the shadow and material planes. If a creature is touching the web on either plane, the shadeweb recluse can pinpoint if the creature is on either plane and their web ability can affect creatures on both planes.

Poison (Ex): Bite—injury; save Fort DC 18; frequency 1/round for 8 rounds; effect 1d4 Dexterity damage; cure 2 consecutive saves. The save DC is Constitution-based.
    Last edited by Aniikinis; 2021-01-03 at 09:50 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quarian Rex View Post
    Sometimes you need more than well crafted crunch. Sometimes you need well crafted crunch that is playable in the game.
    Steam: Papa Palpy Palpatine
    Pesterchum: mysticUmbra
    YouTube: Noctus Does Things

Black(Blue and Green) or Sultai is my khanate, and my colour alignment.

The Rest of my Signature
    My Hombrew