Quote Originally Posted by Ladorak View Post
Reggy is holding back laughter when he replies to Imere 'That's a devil of a plan Imere. I like it.'
Imere smiled, saluted casually, and went over to her laptop.

She took a few minutes to get her own face right.

As far as painting in mutilation went, she was an artist. Many times she'd had to transform her face into a mess of blood and gore to impersonate one of her patients. To do that you needed to look directly at a lot of bodies to the point where you could notice the fine details of bruising, discolouration and the patterns of dried blood. A lot of zombie stuff made its way off being too shocking for people to notice the fine details but when you were dealing with magical faeries you didn't want to take chances. Call her a gorefectionist.

Her skin flowed like putty. Cuts opened like zips. She took all her elfin beauty and turned it into horror. Then she turned on the webcam.

"Hey, internet!" said StarPlan. "I told you last time that I was feeling a bit under the weather, but great news! My fever broke and I feel way better! But the catch is that I'm crazy hungry all of a sudden so I was thinking about going down to the mall to get something sweet and meaty. I know the bug's been going around, so if any of you have the munchies like I do consider this an open invite - meet at 8th and Dashund in thirty minutes and we'll make an evening of it."