Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
"Hey Ophelia, set your stuff down here!" Emma said, patting her lap, "Don't worry, I can take it!"

Spoiler: Roll
Show
Conflict, no mods
Ophelia gladly takes Emma on her offer, dropping her backpack onto Emma's lap.

"Well I never, she should bow on the.... forgive me, Emerald Maiden." Natalie stops herself from ranting.

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
Alice was the first of the little group to arrive to meet Ophelia that morning. With the weather warming and it not being a school day she was dressing even more shamelessly than usual, wearing just a fishnet top over a black bra, and a black mini-skirt that didn't even go halfway to her knees. She noticed as she approached how tired her sorceress friend seemed to be, and decided to try and help wake her up by running in for a surprise hug.

But Alice and running didn't mix very well. "Woah!" she said as she tripped a few paces from her friend, tumbling into her and ending up with both of them on the ground. With Ophelia's head resting right in Alice's chest. "Like the pillows, sleepy-head?" she teased as she got her bearings.

Spoiler: OOC/Roll
Show
Allure, Touchy-Feely +1, Shameless +2 = +3 total.
...Soft..... Ophelia mewls out almost drifting off to dreamland before....

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
"Ophelia, are you alright?" Athena asks her friend. "I got a large, black tea this morning after I stayed up too late last night reading. Would you like some? It's around the correct time in the morning to get maximum effect out of caffeine... Don't worry, I'm not sick."
Spoiler
Show
Skill (+1), Honor Student (+2)

I think Now It's On was charged at some point, but I can't remember for sure.
Oh... oh right. Ophelia remarks getting off of Alice before sipping at the tea not wanting to take too much.