Quote Originally Posted by Qwertystop View Post
The "problem player" thread(s?) from a few years back probably counts, if it's specifically arguments on this forum you're asking about. Haven't got a link saved anywhere... Anyone else remember those? I specifically remember something about how all summoning spells had a random chance of summoning hostiles in their game, and something about non-tracked spell component pouches being cheating.
The greatest argument of the century was probably in one of the roleplaying game sections, so I probably havent seen it, but I think the greatest argument in the OotS section might have been the "Morally Justified" discussion. This one went on for two threads and wasn't really that toxic, but it left quite a mark on the subforum for years to come, both in references and changes in mod rulings.

Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac View Post
Anyway hey so, is it "Beet red" or "beat red" and in what world are beets not ****in' mauve at best?
Beetroot is extremely red, and any differently coloured beetroot has only been cultivated for novelty's sake.

Fun fact: large consumption of beetroot will colour your urine red.