"Hey, easy," Hans says sternly to Dengar. He turns to Scratchy and rolls his eyes flippantly. "Don't worry about him."
"Yeah, don't worry about me. I'm not going to hurt your feathered friend. I already got the other for trying to skewer us first. And i got a new polishing cloth from it. Good day, today."

Renaer looks to Dengar curiously. "My friend, if you know anything about enjoying yourself in Waterdeep, then you know that the finer establishments serve the same dreck for extravagant prices and offer much less exciting company. The nobles in this city are quite stale and boring...as are the various establishments they tend to enjoy."
"Ah, good to know where to save money, but no i do not know much about this place. I have not been here very long and only just met up with this band after a troll interrupted our bar fight. Volo then appeared and and asked us to find Floon. No mention of you however. Could Volo have something to do with any of this? It is quite convenient as soon as we dispatch a troll that Volo appears and needs a group that are a capable of just that