View Single Post

Thread: MitD XIII: Learning is happening

1. - Top - End - #84
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: MitD XIII: Learning is happening

Quote Originally Posted by DeathChallenged View Post
    I think an upper limit to size shouldn't be a consideration for FBS. Reason being that we know that MITD is smaller than he should be. There are animals in real life that start off tiny and end up large, like an aligator or croc. There is at least one case where an aligator was confined in a small area for most of it's life and stayed a small size and shows juvinille colourations despite it's age. I think it's possible MitD may have had a similar issue, being confined in a box and not able to grow any larger.

(If interested it's Rex the aligator from Snake discovery)
    How do I link to a particular post? I made a really good explanation of this earlier on this page but I want to make a single link so I can put a link to an edited version onto my signature.
    It's 8 or so posts from the top of this page, very large text with a couple of bold numbers. Read that.
    Found it; you're supposed to click on the number on the upper right corner of the post. Read this.
    I'm going to post an edited version fairly soon to put onto my signature. Sound good?
    Last edited by Squire Doodad; 2019-03-31 at 10:18 AM.
    An explanation of why MitD being any larger than Huge is implausible.

See my extended signature here! May contain wit, candor, and somewhere from 52 to 8127 walruses.

Purple is humorous descriptions made up on the fly
    Green is serious talk about hypothetical
    Blue is irony and sarcasm

"I think, therefore I am,
    I walk, therefore I stand,
    I sleep, therefore I dream;
    I joke, therefore I meme."
    -Squire Doodad